Thursday, July 3, 2014

Chromecast

I just received two birthday presents from my friends. One is Chromecast, the other is Beats Solo 2.

In order to use this Chromecast, I purchase a TV. To be honest, chromecast is just my best excuse to buy a TV. After using this chromecast for a few days, chromecast just became my TV's best couples. Install all the app on your ipad and control you TV by watching TV or showing the photos gallery. 

Nearly all the online tools developed by Google are intriguing to me. And you can login  by using your Gmail account, which is very convenient. 

4 comments:

  1. I did not know that it was your birthday. Happy birthday then! :) Google's products are intriguing indeed. Although I don't own one, I like the idea of Chromecast, too. Enjoy your presents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I don't like Android phone. The Google's online tools are its attracting point.

      Delete
  2. Happy belated Birthday! I'm really glad you talked about Chromecast. I have been debating for a while now whether I want to buy it or not. It's good to hear opinions about it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really should buy Chromecast or Apple TV( if you are Apple man).. Right now, I really enjoy watching many American TV serious every night without downloading it to my PC, which is very time-consuming. With Chromecast and Apple TV, you can control your TV by your tablet or phone which is pretty awesome.

      Delete