Sunday, July 6, 2014

How to make your content stand out visually.

Here is a very good blog about introducing 4 tools to help you to make your content stand out visually? If you really want to make your online course to be more attractive or special, please read this:
http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/tools-to-create-visual-content/

Besides, I occasionally find a very good website to help to produce your own video. Within its community, you can learn how to make the subtitle, video synthesis and composition, many easy and effective video post.  If you are interested in translated some videos, you can also learn how to insert audio track into a video.

Here is the link:https://vimeo.com/


3 comments:

  1. Out of curiosity, how many hours approximately do you spend online daily, browsing? Thanks for the links. I am definitely interested and I will check them out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Currently, I take two online course, so I will take more than 3 hours per day for study. Besides, I spend approximately 2 hours for my Chinese and Englsih social medias. Watching YouTube video and browse sports forum are also my favorite.
      In sum, I would said I definitely will spend more than 5 hours browsing.

      Delete
  2. Looks great! I will try them. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete