Sunday, July 27, 2014

Web 2.0 Trend

I have read a very good article about the future of the web.
Here is the link, http://webtrends.about.com/od/Social-Media-Evolution/a/The-Future-Of-The-Web.htm

A few terms have really drawn my attention.
First, big data. I have read a named Big Data:A Revolution That Will Transform How We Live, Work, and Think,b. After reading this book, I know we are in a world of big data. The big data correlations change what we do in daily life and business are already adapting to the big data. Although, education is different from business and you can hardly explain my psychological activity and learning process. However, by using big data, you could easily do the need analysis, in other words, instructors could easily get the information about what students need and want to learn even without any explanation.

Another term is meaningful web. Imagine in the future, our daily activities are heavily relied on Web 3.0 technologies. Our instructors was highly possible will give each student a tablet and nearly all the learning activities will be completed by using these technologies. I have already seen my classmates's products about using Google Map.

So far, my initial understanding of Big Data and meaningful we could hardly help me collect data and design the instructional design. But I will keep regarding the development of big data in Web 2.0 or Web 3.0 in my life and my study.

No comments:

Post a Comment