Sunday, June 15, 2014

Pinterest

I don't like trendy things because it make me like a follower. However, I am addicted to Pinterest since last weeks. Using the sidebar to find many people who had shared many interesting pictures, which me very happy. And the site could precisely choose the picture after several steps of choosing or filtering. I introduce it to my friends who are interested in taking photo. None of them dislike Pinterest and they all install the apps in their devices. 
What's the charming of the Pinterest? 

For me, it provide a platform for you to personalize your own photo gallery. And you can share the beauty, emotions, happiness with others. You don't need to write many words to comment a single step like "pin" and "like" enable the visitors to express their feedback. Like Instagram, many Pinterest users are female, they like use Pinterest to show their live and this simple function software just provide all the amateurs a platforms to show their accomplishments.  

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lukas! Thanks for sharing your experience :) I'm not really into Pinterest (maybe not yet). I've tried it but I still feel Instagram is a lot more fun! I'm not sure why. When I view the boards in Pinterest, it is not well-organized (I'm using my PC to view), but I just need to scroll down my Instagram to view (I'm using my Iphone) the wonderful pictures that people posted. I realized Pinterest can be a good platform to collect and gather visual information based on our interest. I guess I still need time to explore more about it :) P/S: Which football team do you support? #worldcupmode

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like Instagram because girls always like use it to pose their self-portrait, but you can see many different style of picture in Pinterest, lol. BTW, I am Japan, Argentina, USA fans.

      Delete
  2. I really enjoy Pinterest! I am also a user of Instagram, but I honestly only use it when I'm on break at work. I prefer Pinterest because of the wide range of content users share.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree what you said. For me, Pinterest is not only a tool for fun. It's a kind of open resource. But Instagram is like another version of Twitter by using picture and a few words.

      Delete