Sunday, June 22, 2014

My scoopt curation

Here is the link about my curation. http://www.scoop.it/t/web-2-0-by-yi-jin-1

Personally, I really like scoopit. It's a very good website provide everyone a very good platform to to the curation work. During the past 2 weeks, I used Pinterest very frequently, however, the function of Pinterest is really simple. Pictures and some words are the main information people shared via Pinterest, which determines Pinterest can't play a inportant role of education. In contrast, thanks to the Scoopit community, people could find many useful information from the site.

Before I start to use scoop.it, I was confused that why people want to curate information. After using it for a few days, I realized that the curation is not only for collecting and categorizing information, it also is playing a important part of digitally literate. Such tools could perfectly reflect your value and your educational purpose or your personally needs. You can easily find the relationship between the learners, curation tools, curators and discovery tools.


As an effective curation tools, some people call scoop is a platform for creatively filtering content, such name is exactly reflected the function of the website. Besides, curation tools is a kind of accelerators for exchanging information between educators.

No comments:

Post a Comment