Saturday, July 19, 2014

Performance Support Project

My online world history wiki is the auxiliary materials for my online class.
Here is link: http://yionlinehistory.wikispaces.com/home


I planned to use Yahoo Pipes as the core elements of my performance support project. However, it's to difficult to use Yahoo Pipes proficiently. Thus, I decided to use wikispaces because I visit the EME 6414 wikispaces which is really helpful.

The former Assignment--Instructional design was designed for world history and students need to completed several assignments by the end of the course.  This wiki aims to provide necessary learning modality, resource, tools that is accessible and applicable at the moment of need. Students are allowed to visit and edit this wiki during the teaching span. Students could use this wiki as electronic job-aids.

No comments:

Post a Comment