Saturday, July 19, 2014

Yahoo Pipes

After I read the requirement for the assignment performance support project, I decide to try to use Yahoo Pipes and create a really awesome RSS feed for my projects, including Blog feed, twitter feed, and Scoop.it feed. Reality is cruel that I spent two days trying to master it and get nothing done. 
Since I watch large numbers of Yahoo Pipes tutorials, I experience the benefits of trying all the possible solutions to create a pipes. The following websites could help you to generate 

This first one is Google Feedburner. http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/myfeeds

What you need to do is just type the URL of the blogs you want to subscribing. 

The other is Twitterfeed http://twitterfeed.com/
You can easily to feed your blogs to yours Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.  

2 comments:

  1. I found Yahoo Pipes to be a challenge to understand. To read that you spent 2 days trying to get it and still had questions further discourages me from trying to learn more about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should try to use Yahoo Pipe which is really powerful tool when you got enough time. I highly recommend you try to use widget twitter to add twitter feed in the content.

      Delete